on Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Its been exactly five days since i came back to mumbai. Bliss is one word that can describe my feeling. However the past few weeks were traumatic for my family with my uncle passing away on 25th April 2007. It was a shock for all of us. I came to the city to attend his funeral and rushed back for the convocation. I was all excited to come back, but with his demise there remains a void that cannot be filled. I feel for my grand parents who were attached to him more than anyone else in the family. I have been trying to write about him and my days in mumbai post convocation, but couldn't gather my thoughts.

On the other hand, i successfully graduated from the Asian College of Journalism on 3rd may 2007. All of us were eagerly waiting for this day since the year dawned on 1st may 2007. My year in ACJ was eventful though had some bitter experiences. Within two weeks i would be on the field working for DNA, a newspaper based in Mumbai. Eagerly waiting to join, life begins again at this juncture. When i joined ACJ, my main aim was to finish with good grade and get a decent job. I am happy that i did both. However there remains a void, probably missing mylapore and concerts.

0 Comments: