on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Did this blog die?

I was going to create a new blog and start writing again, when i remembered i already had one..I confess i have never updated in frequently, though have made promises. No i'm not going to give any excuse for this...It's just laziness. Anyways its been seven months and things have changed. I quit DNA (so called firs job), but repent for accepting it...Got an offer from UTVi and looked good. Not just money guys but the nature of my job. Moving away from my job, on the music front, scene is the same.

I haven't resumed my veena classes. But yes, did play at the Tyagaraja Aradhana, organised by Shanmukhananda. An emotional moment for me, tears rolling down while playing Endaro, the Shri Raga Pancharatna. I know my Guru would have been listening to us. I felt her playing with us. Unfortunately haven't been attending too many concerts, the listening pleasure is restricted to recorded concerts that i have downloaded. I should add that these days I have been listening to Dikshitar krithis and trying to digg more jewels.

I was introduced to twitter recently. Though it doesn't seem different from other social networking sites, but for some reason i have been updating it...Hope to continue it...Let me see whether my update continues here....Now no more promises...But my urge to write hasn't satiated.....I still want to write about music and on lot more issues...Will try and gather my thoughts to write something meaningful...A post worth a read..Sure better than this one :P

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi..

speaking abt dikshithars krithis...y dont u try listening to some pretty cool renditons by TM KRishna like
jnaanaambike in senaagrani, narasimha aagachha in mohanam and sriraamam ravikulaabdhi somam..

Padma said...

Thanks Krishna for commenting. I do listen to him